Our 15-Year Fixed Rate is Low & Our Process is Speedy & Simple
15-Year Fixed Rate loan is fully paid off in a 15-year period and offers steady, consistent monthly payments. It offers all the positive attributes of the 30-year loan, but has a lower interest rate and you’ll own your home in double time. The disadvantage is that you commit to a higher monthly payment which may be more difficult to qualify for or tougher to pay and commit to. Many buyers will choose a 30-year fixed-rate and make large payments that will pay off their loan in less time like 15-20 years instead of accepting the required larger monthly payment to do so. This tactic is safer than a higher monthly payment, since the difference in interest rates isn’t usually that vast but can be worth reviewing a 15 vs 30. There are also 20 and 25 year fixed rate mortgage that can be evaluated as well.
Typically we will see a 15 Year Fixed Rate be used when…
- For the rate conscious borrower with high income and can handle the payments.
- A small loan amount where even the monthly on a 15 year will still be low.
- An investment property or investor style buyer looking to pay the home off quickly.
- A refinance with a large pay down which would maintain the same monthly payment.
We’re here to make the home loan process easy, with our tools and expertise we will help you along the way, starting with our FREE 15-Year Fixed Rate Mortgage Qualifier
We’ll help you clearly see differences between loan programs, allowing you to choose the right one for you – whether you’re a first-time home buyer or a seasoned investor.
The 15-Year Fixed Rate Mortgage Loan Process
Here’s how our home loan process works:
- Complete our simple 15-Year Fixed Rate Mortgage Qualifier
- Receive two loan options based on your scenario
- Compare mortgage interest rates and terms of the loan
- Choose the estimate and terms that best fit your needs